2021-2022 Course Catalog – Indiana Graduation Pathways
Indiana Graduation Pathways
Public Law 192-2018 amended the graduation requirements for students in the graduating classes (cohorts) of 2022 and 2023 to allow these students to meet graduation requirements by successfully completing a series of Graduation Pathways.
You may complete this option by successful completion of the three parts of the Graduation Pathway. Please note that these parts will be completed as part of the graduation requirements for the Indiana Academy.
The three parts of the Graduation Pathway are:
- High School Diploma – all students at the Indiana Academy complete an Academic Honors diploma.
- Learn and Demonstrate Employability Skills – students at the Indiana Academy are required to complete hours of Service-Based Experience through Community Service, Academy Service or Internships as part of the Academy’s graduation requirements.
- Postsecondary-Ready Competencies – students can meet these competencies in any one of the following ways:
- Dual Credit courses
- AP Courses
- SAT scores above 480 for Evidence-Based Reading and Writing (ERW) and 530 in Math.
- ACT scores of 18 in English, 22 in Reading, 22 in Math, and 23 in Science. Students must meet at least 2 of the 4 score requirements.
If you want more information about the Graduation Pathway, see the following link: https://www.doe.in.gov/graduation-pathways
Please contact Ms. Rebecca Hammons, Assistant Director of Academic Guidance, at rebecca.hammons (ph. 765-285-8108) if you have any questions.