Follow the steps below to get ready for Orientation
RSVP for Orientation by contacting Sadie Anderson by email at iaadmissions.
Download, Read, Fill Out, and Submit Orientation Paperwork
▸ NECP Orientation Forms – Download, read, fill out, and submit to the Indiana Academy.
▸ NECP Band/Athletics – Download, fill out, and submit if applicable.
▸ Core Course Substitution – For anyone wishing to take a class to earn credits from traditionally 9th or 10th grade classes, such as fine arts, PE, health, etc, please complete and submit this form to:
Michael D. McClure
Office of Academic Guidance
The Indiana Academy
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Financial aid information will be covered at orientation.
▸ IHSAA Physical Form – Any student participating in athletics needs to have this form filled out and turned in at Orientation.
When you attend Orientation, don’t forget to bring:
- Orientation Forms
- 2 Copies of birth certificate
- Copy of insurance card and prescription cards (front and back)
- Copy of immunization record
- Copy of ECA Score Report
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable; please submit even if you are not planning to utilize any services or accommodations)
- AP test score (if applicable)
- Copy of common transcript with all final grades for sophomore year, or email a copy to khall3.
Contact Sadie Anderson at 800-316-3163 ext. 4, 765-285-3281, or by e-mail at sjanderson with any questions.