Follow the steps below to get ready for Orientation
RSVP for Orientation by contacting Sadie Anderson by email at iaadmissions.
(Orientation is required for all admitted, enrolled, and waitlisted students)
Download, Read, Fill Out, and Submit Orientation Paperwork
▸ NECP Band/Athletics – Download, fill out, and submit if applicable.
▸ Core Course Substitution – For anyone wishing to take a class to earn credits from traditionally 9th or 10th grade classes, such as fine arts, PE, health, etc, please complete and submit this form to:
Michael D. McClure
Office of Academic Guidance
The Indiana Academy
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Financial aid information will be covered at orientation.
▸ IHSAA Physical Form – Any student participating in athletics needs to have this form filled out and turned in at Orientation.
When you attend Orientation, don’t forget to bring:
- Orientation Forms
- 2 Copies of birth certificate
- Copy of insurance card and prescription cards (front and back)
- Copy of immunization record
- Copy of ECA Score Report
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable; please submit even if you are not planning to utilize any services or accommodations)
- AP test score (if applicable)
- Copy of common transcript with all final grades for sophomore year, or email a copy to khall3.
Contact Sadie Anderson at 800-316-3163 ext. 4, 765-285-3281, or by e-mail at sjanderson with any questions.