July 2020 News
2020-21 Indiana Academy Return to School Plan & Guidelines
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Indiana Academy Students and Families:
At the bottom of this message you will find a link to the Indiana Academy’s return to school plan and guidelines for the 2020-21 school year. Please read through and familiarize yourself with the important information in this document.
More information regarding Welcome Week and our official move-in schedule is forthcoming, and you will be receiving an email soon with further details. We anticipate and respect that some families may want their residential student in a single room. The deadline for a single room request is Tuesday, July 21. To request a single room assignment, please email both Bridger Fetters at blfetters and Paul Douglas at pcdouglas.
If you have questions or concerns after reading through the document, here is a listing of areas to contact for further guidance and information:
- Academics – Dr. Jeff Smith, Director of Academic Affairs – jsmith4
- IEP and 504 Plans – Dr. Dain Kavars, Interim Executive Director – dwkavars
- Student Life – Paul Douglas, Director of Residential and Student Affairs – pcdouglas and Bridger Fetters, Associate Director of Residential and Student Affairs – blfetters
- Athletics – Chad Wlodarek, Athletic Director – crwlodarek
- Financial Aid and Billing – Cary Witter, Budget and Administrative Coordinator – carywitter
- Any other questions? Please contact Dr. Dain Kavas, Interim Executive Director – dwkavars
As a reminder, we also continue to post updates regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic on our website at academy.bsu.edu/covid19.
I hope you continue to have a safe and enjoyable summer, and we look forward to seeing you in August!
Interim Executive Director
Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306