|Indiana Academy Graduation Requirements|
|Graduating Classes of 2019, 2020, and 2021 (26.5 Academy Credits)|
Minimum Credits a student must carry per semester is 5.5
|High School Substitutions|
Courses that are not taught at the Indiana Academy which would have traditionally been taken by students as 9th or 10th graders may be taken through summer school or through other arrangements. These classes include but are not limited to PE, Health, Fine Arts, Geometry, Algebra 2, and World Civilization/World History. Approval for these substitutions should be arranged with the Academy Guidance Office.
|Science:||6 Credits Required|
|Math:||8 Credits Required|
|English:||8 Credits Required|
|Social Studies:||6 Credits Required|
|World Languages:||6 or 8 Credits Required|
|Fine Arts:||2 Credits Required|
|Health:||1 Credit Required|
|Physical Education:||2 Credits Required|
|Computing:||.5 Credit Required|
|Colloquium:||1 Credit Required|
|May Term:||1 Credit Required|
Additional State Requirements for the Academic Honors Diploma
Earn a grade of a “C” or better in courses that will count toward the diploma.
Complete one of the following:
- Earn 4 credits in 2 or more AP courses and take corresponding AP exams.
- Earn a combined score of 1250 or higher on the SAT with a minimum score of 560 on the math and a 590 on the evidence-based reading and writing section.
- Earn an ACT composite score of 26 or higher and complete writing section.
- Earn 6 verifiable transcripted college credits in dual credit courses.
- Earn a combination of 2 credits of AP courses and corresponding AP exams AND 3 verifiable transcripted college credits through dual credit courses.