Preview Days are held on designated weekdays throughout the school year. During Preview Day students and families will tour the campus, sit in on a class, and talk with our administrators, faculty, and students.
We will not be hosting any more Preview Days this school year. Check back during the summer to see our fall Preview Day schedule, or arrange a Private Visit to come see us!
Shadow Days provide prospective students with the opportunity to be an Indiana Academy student for one day. Students are dropped off at 8 a.m., spending the day paired with a current Academy Ambassador: going to class, eating lunch in our dining facility, and experiencing what life is like at the Academy. Shadow Days take place every March and April. Please contact Sadie Ritchie for details.
Private Visits allow prospective students and their families to meet privately with the Office of Admissions, attend Academy classes, and take a tour of our facilities. Private Visits are scheduled for a date and time that is mutually convenient. Please contact Sadie Ritchie for more information or click the button below to schedule your private visit today.
Regional Receptions are held in various locations around the state and are hosted by local Academy families or alumni. At the Regional Receptions you will have the opportunity to talk with an Academy administrator, current students, parents, and alumni. You’ll also learn more about:
- Cost: FREE tuition! (Nominal book and housing fees; fee waivers available)
- Program Options: Residential and non-residential (commuters)
- Housing: Single gender floors; ID card entry; residence hall exclusive to the Academy
- Safety: 24-Hour security; curfews; Student Life Counselors
- Academics: All courses are college level, honors, advanced placement, or dual credit
- Class Size: Academy classes average 15 students
- College Credit: Average of 45+ dual college credit courses worth 160+ credit hours
- College Statistics: 99.9% matriculate to a 4-year college; millions in scholarship offers
- Clubs/Sports: Over 50 clubs, extracurricular activities, intramurals, and IHSAA sports
We will not be hosting any more Regional Receptions this school year. Check back during the summer to see our fall Regional Reception schedule, or request a Private Visit to come see us!
Enrichment Days are designed to offer students in the 6th through 10th grade the opportunity to spend the day exploring a single subject with some of our outstanding faculty. These programs are interactive and allow you to experience an Indiana Academy class. An optional tour of the Academy is offered at the conclusion of each Enrichment Day.
We have no more Enrichment Days scheduled for this school year. Check back during the summer to see our fall Enrichment Days schedule, or arrange a Private Visit to come see us!