2020-21 Visit Opportunities
For the ongoing health and safety of the Academy community and you, we will have the majority of our experiences online at this time.
Online Preview Days
You’ll be able to dive deeper into what the Indiana Academy is all about at these sessions. Learn about our innovative classes, hear from our students, and discover the advantages of an educational program designed for exceptional high-achieving students – like you!
Program Topics Include:
- The difference between residential and non-residential student options
- Academy Overview (includes how to apply, costs, financial aid, etc.)
- Academics at the Academy
- Residential and Student Life
- And much more!
|2020-2021 Preview Days|
|Saturday, September 26, 2020||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Monday, October 12, 2020||7:00–8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, October 24, 2020||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Monday, November 2, 2020||7:00–8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 21, 2020||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, December 5, 2020||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, January 9, 2021||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, February 13, 2021||1:00–2:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, March 20, 2021||1:00–2:30 p.m.||Register Now!|
|Saturday, April 3, 2021||1:00–2:30 p.m.||Register Now!|
Virtual Tour – Explore the Indiana Academy!
Spend a few minutes to take a quick narrated tour of our campus. Your virtual visit starts at our private four-story residence hall. Get a glimpse of our indoor and outdoor spaces including academic areas, dining facilities, and student life spaces.
Social Media and Special Events
Online and in real time, you’ll learn more about the Indiana Academy and get answers to your questions during these scheduled social media chats. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay aware of these live events!
- Join us on Thursdays at 7 p.m. to chat with current Academy students or just hang out as others ask questions. Be sure to check back here for special guest appearances!
- Saturday, March 20, 3-3:45 p.m.: Chat with our Alumni (Instagram)
- Saturday, April 10, 1-1:30 p.m.: Chat with Admissions (Instagram)
You can schedule a one-one-one meeting with a student ambassador and/or a member of the Admissions Team to provide you and your family an opportunity to ask questions that are specific to you.