April 2021 News
Academic Super Bowl Results
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Tuesday, April 20 was the area competition for Academic Super Bowl, with the theme “The American Woman 1920-2020.”
The Indiana Academy had 22 students compete in content areas of English, Fine Arts, Social Studies, Science, Mathematics, and Interdisciplinary in this year’s virtual contest, and we are thrilled to announce that the Math team scored 1st out of the 60 schools in our class, and the Science team scored 3rd in our class. These two teams will be advancing to the state competition on May 8th. Only the top six teams in each category advance.
Special thanks go to Kim Foltz for proctoring the competition, which was a grueling four hours in length!
Indiana Academy Team Results:
- Interdisciplinary came in 34th with a score of 13/25
- Fine Arts came in 22nd with a score of 14/25
- English came in 12th with a score of 21/25
- Social Studies came in 9th with a score of 15/25
- Science came in 3rd with a score of 22/25 (State Qualifiers!)
- Math came in 1st with a score of 20/25 (State Qualifiers!)