April 2024 News

One Ball State Day Recap

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Indiana Academy logo

One Ball State Day 2024 at the Indiana Academy is in the books. We had incredible support from faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni, and friends of the Academy, raising $57,414, a slight increase over 2023. This was across 365 gifts, a 41% increase over 2023! Several people donated multiple times. The Academy received gifts from 325 unique donors, a 33% increase over 2023!

In a few weeks, the Academy leadership team will review how these donations were distributed across the various funds and map out a plan on how to best use them to benefit current and future Indiana Academy students.

Thank you to everyone who helped make One Ball State Day at the Academy a huge success! This would not have been possible without your help spreading the word, donating, and voting for the Academy as the Fan Favorite in the Dash and Splash duck race challenge. Although I had a lot of fun with the duck race, I have decided to hang up my paddle and retire. Meg Wright, Assistant Director of Academic Advising and Guidance, has already agreed to take my place!

On behalf of everyone at the Indiana Academy, thank you!

Dain Kavars
Executive Director